Dynamic QR Codes are changeable – that’s why they are called “dynamic”! These QR Codes give you the ultimate in safety. If you want to redirect one of your dynamic codes, just log in at http://qrcode.kaywa.com, click on the URL, change the address, and confirm. The very same QR Code will instantly lead to its new destination, with no reprinting necessary.
To generate a dynamic code, go to http://qrcode.kaywa.com and decide what URL (web address) you want your code to point to. Type your address in the text box and make sure the slider button is next to “Dynamic.”
Then click on the “Generate Dynamic” button, and there is your QR Code!
Dynamic codes are also saved in your account. Access them anytime from anywhere. Along with Kaywa’s QR MGMT, they make the administration and management of your QR Code campaigns simple and fun.
Understand what your customers are doing!
With dynamic codes, you can see the scans results for your QR Codes and get to know your mobile customers. You can download your QR Code in different formats, such as PDF, PNG, and EPS, and you can also embed your code directly on a website by clicking the “Embed” link.
We know how quickly something can go wrong, and that’s why we give you your first 5 dynamic QR Codes for free. If you ever need or want to change the addresses that they are linked to, you can upgrade your account to a paid plan.
Our PREMIUM and ENTERPRISE services allow you to get more out of your QR Code campaigns.
- Number of users: You can invite others to use your Kaywa account, depending on your subscription.
- Campaign tracking: Link one landing page with many different QR Codes. Then, you can truly measure the effectiveness of your campaign through different communication channels.
- Multiple URLs: You can create one QR Code but link it to different URLs. The ability to have multiple URLs is a convenient tool, allowing you to send customers to the appropriate app store or landing pages in different languages.
- Customizable QR Codes: A QR Code is more likely to be scanned when it contains a special color, shape, or logo.
- Exportable Reporting: Need to do some serious number crunching? With this service, you can export your reports to an Excel spreadsheet and analyze all of your data after a campaign.
- Bulk code creation: Several hundred QR Codes to create? This service automatically generates all of these codes, minimizing your work and maximizing efficiency!