That’s great! Thanks for being our customer. Consider taking these next steps:
- Decide which URL (web address) you want to encode – for example, http://www.kaywa.com.
- Open http://qrcode.kaywa.com/dashboard. Be sure to log in!
- Replace the “http://” in the white text box in the middle of the page with your URL and hit the “Generate Safe” button. Your QR Code will be generated instantly and listed below in the area “My Dynamic Codes” section.
- In the “My Dynamic Codes” section, you can download your code in different formats. If you work with a graphic designer, you might want to download it as an EPS file. Otherwise, a PNG or PDF file should be fine. You can always come back and download it again or choose a different format.
- Place the QR Code picture into your advertisement, brochure, or poster. Be sure to leave a little bit of white space around the code (approximately 4 times the size of one module). The yellow in the example below shows the appropriate border size around the code. Do not make individual modules smaller than 0.8 mm or 0.03 inches.
- The most important step is to TEST your codes.
- After publishing you can always go back to http://qrcode.kaywa.com/dashboard and check on the scan statistics!